Bulandshahr gangrape victim filed FIR against Azam Khan


The minor casualty in the Bulandshahr gangrape has moved the Supreme Court looking for FIR against UP Minister Azam Khan and blundering cops. The casualty has likewise asked that the case be exchanged to Delhi and asked that it ought to be tested under the observing of a court.

Tending to the media, Azam Khan had said that the Bulandshahr gangrape occurrence was a political intrigue to stigmatize the legislature. He said that with the decisions close to the urgent resistance could stoop to any level. "We should likewise test whether this whole debate is a move by some Opposition components to malign the administration. Individuals who need to come to power might stoop this low for political interests," the pastor said.

The 14-year-old young lady who was assaulted on July 30, has likewise asked for tutoring for herself, and security and recovery for her family.

The minor young lady and her mom, who were en route from Noida to Shahjahanpur with four other relatives, were professedly gangraped by a pack of dacoits in Bulandshahr locale, on the Delhi-Kanpur roadway, at an opportune time July 30 morning.

Prior, the father of the minor had additionally mourned that they may need to leave their region and movement the young lady to another school. Indeed, even a companion who gave them cover after the episode has requested that they leave, he said. Pushed to the divider, the family has undermined to confer suicide if the offenders are not rebuffed in the following three months.

"Everybody in our territory recognizes what happened. There are mediapersons holding up outside our home. We have not possessed the capacity to go home as a result of humiliation. In what capacity will we have the capacity to live with deference there? We have been living in that territory throughout the previous 18 years. We have no alternative however to move out. My little girl does not have any desire to change her school but rather what will she say when kids make inquiries," the father said.

The occurrence occurred when a Noida-based private division worker, his significant other, two girls and two other male relatives were headed to go to a burial service in Shahjahanpur, when their vehicle was halted close Dostpur town on NH-91 at around 2:30 am. The family told the police that the street had been obstructed with an "iron bar", because of which they were compelled to stop the vehicle.

When they ceased the vehicle, about six outfitted dacoits apparently encompassed them. As indicated by the FIR, the dacoits constrained the family to stroll into the shrubberies, around 50 meters from the thruway, and plundered their money, adornments, ATM cards and different resources. They then supposedly dragged the lady and her girl some separation away and assaulted them, while holding the male individuals from the family at gunpoint.

For Latest Hindi News, Click Here