Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate melted ¼ cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1 cup + for dusting
- Butter for greasing
- Cocoa powder 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder ½ teaspoon
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Dates puree 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil ¾ cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 2-3 tablespoons
- Oats powder 1 cup
- Walnuts chopped, ¼ cup + For topping
- Milk 2-3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Grease a square baking tin with some butter and dust with some flour.
- Sieve together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl.
- Take yogurt and date puree in another bowl and mix. Add melted chocolate and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add olive oil and whisk with an electric beater. Add castor sugar and whisk well.
- Add flour mixture to yogurt mixture along with oats powder and walnuts and fold. Add milk and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the greased tin and level it out. Top with some walnuts.
- Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and demould.
- Cut into squares and serve.