Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate grated ¾ cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1? cups
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Walnuts chopped ½ cup
- Butter ½ cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1 cup + 1½ tablespoons
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Milk ½ cup
- Vanilla ice cream 4 cups
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sieve together flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add walnuts and mix.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for ten to fifteen seconds in a microwave. Remove from oven and mix well.
- Blend together castor sugar, vanilla essence and chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Add the flour-nut mixture, little by little, and fold well. Add milk and mix well into a batter.
- Pour the batter in a silicon cake mould till three-fourth full. Level it out, tap a little and place it on a baking tray. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for forty to fifty minutes. Remove from oven, cool, cut into half horizontally.
- Line a cake mould with the base half of the brownie and spread a layer of semi-soft ice cream evenly. Top with the remaining half brownie. Freeze for three to four hours.
- Loosen the sides and demould the brownie ice cream. Cut into two inch squares and freeze for one to two hours more.