Bodies of 2 of the army soldiers killed in the Uri reach Kolkata


Shock, anger and regard were the common feelings as the groups of two of the armed force officers killed in the Uri dread assault were flown into the city on Monday.

2 sisters, aged 1 and 3, died after getting locked inside a banquet hall in Delhi

Serious senior armed force authorities, jawans (troopers) of the Eastern Command, and mournful relatives of the saints were available at the NSC Bose International Airport in Kolkata when the caskets conveying the mortal stays of Sepoys Gangadhar Dolui and Biswajit Garai were flown in by the air ship C 130 on Monday evening.

Senior armed force authorities laid wreaths as troopers saluted their martyred associates.

Dolui hailed from Jamuna Balia town in Howrah locale, while Garai was an occupant of South 24 Parganas region's Ganga Sagar.

The bodies were then sent to the Command Hospital for the night.

On Tuesday morning, the remaining parts of Sepoy Dolui would be sent by street to achieve Howrah by around 5 a.m.

The group of Sepoy Ghorai will be conveyed to the airplane terminal by 9 a.m. from where it will be flown by an uncommon IAF helicopter to Ganga Sagar.

At both spots, the formal memorial service will be directed by armed force, a barrier service representative said.

In the mean time, guardians of Sepoy Dolui have requested equity and strict discipline for the culprits, in the midst of an all-swarming anguish at Jamuna Balia town.

"I request equity and strict discipline for the individuals who executed my child," Doluia's mom said.

"I can hardly imagine how my child is no more," she said.

His dad said Dolui, 22, had scarcely finished a year with the armed force.

"He was the sole provider in my family. How are we going to survive now," Onkar Nath Dolui said.

"We unequivocally censure the psychological oppressor assault at Uri. Indian government ought to make stern strides so that such episodes don't happen once more," he said.

Click here for more latest hindi news