400 milliliters whipping cream
2 tablespoons edible activated charcoal
140 grams sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PROCESS TO MAKE-
- In an electric mixture, beat the thick cream and activated charcoal together. Keep beating till it turns into thick in texture.
- Mix the whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Beat these ingredients in an electric mixer.
- Prepare a ribbon form mixture when the whisk is lifted and the ribbon remains on the surface of the mixture for a few seconds.
- Now, add half of the egg mixture into the whipped cream and again whisk together.Add half the egg mixture to the whipped cream and whisk together.
- Don’t forget to add the remaining egg mixture in the previously done whisk cream. Gently fold the mixture together to combine, and keep this mixture airy.
- In the end, use a Tupperware container to pour the cream into it, then seal the lid properly.
- Freeze the ice-cream in the freezer for about 7-8 hours to get set.
- You can use a bowl or cone to serve the ice-cream.