‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ star Salman Khan is celebrating his 52nd birthday today. It is double celebration time for Bajrangi Bhaijaan as his latest released movie ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ is making new records. According to the buzz Salman will celebrate his birthday at his Panvel farmhouse along with Katrina Kaif.
Words fall short when it comes to describe this superstar. From his films to his charity work Salman Khan has always made us love him even more for his social work. How can we forget Salman Khan’s NGO ‘Being Human’? The down-to-earth nature and simple persona make him just like one of us. Here are 5 times when the actor proved that he is just like one of us.
1. In this recently clicked picture, Salman Khan was seen along with filmmaker Ramesh Taurani when the actor was returning home from Mehboob Studios after wrapping up ‘Tubelight’ promotions.
2. The actor recently introduced the Being Human e-cycle. He was spotted cycling on the streets of Mumbai.
3. During the promotions of his film ‘Tubelight’, Salman was spotted chewing the threads of his jeans as the actor got bored while sitting. So he plucked out a thread from his ripped denim, rolled it and then casually popped it into his mouth.
4. When Salman was shooting for his film Sultan his die hard fans from ‘Freedom Theatre’ from Palestine came to meet him. Salman not only posed with them for pictures but happily wore the Keffiyeh gifted by them.
5. Sallu recently celebrated a crew member’s birthday on the sets of Bigg Boss 11.