Priyanka Chopra turned 34 today!
Bollywood queen Priyanka Chopra is regularly at the headlines of the news. She is among one of the most well known personality in the Bollywood industry.
People’s choice award winner has not just proved herself in acting but also showed her talent in music too. The actress got popularity when she played the character of ‘Alex Parrish’ in her American TV series Quantico.
This year, she has earned many prestigious awards be it Oscars, People’s choice award and many others.
Priyanka celebrated her birthday by cutting cake with Qauntico starcast at 12’o clock in the night at New York. Moreover, she had shared her pictures of the birthday celebration on the social media and thanked people for making her birthday night so damn special.
She wrote, “Hahaha we got through week one! I think we all deserved it! Thank u n Jess for making it so fun!See you tom!” Following which, here comes another reply that says, “Had too much fun! Love u babe!”
Many of her fans have already been sending wishes by making #HappyBirthdayPriyankaChopra the top trend on Twitter.
Facts about her:
- Most people assume Priyanka Chopra made her acting debut with the film, The Hero: Love story of a spy. However, the bombshell entered the world of acting with a Tamil film Thamizhan opposite actor Vijay.
- Priyanka in her childhood learnt western classical music and Kathak and even actively participated in theatre productions.
- Priyanka briefly trained in various martial arts like Ju Jitsu, Karate and Gatka.
- Before aspiring to be a model, Priyanka wanted to be an engineer, and then decided to become a criminal psychologist.
- For the media she might be Piggy Chops, but her close friends and family simply loves to call her Sunshine or Mimi.
- Now set base in Mumbai, she moved around quite a lot as a kid, and has lived in Delhi, Pune, Leh, Massachusetts and Iowa in the US among other places.
- Priyanka is the first Indian diva to feature in Italy's Salvatore Ferragamo museum joining the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Marliyn Monroe.
- Priyanka Chopra's favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren's Romance.
- Priyanka is a junk food addict and loves her pizza and French fries.
- Priyanka, who has a sweet tooth always carries candies with her, to quench her guilty pleasure.