The official notification has been released by the Bangalore University on Tuesday for inviting all the interested candidates to get the admission in various post graduate courses for the new session 2016 – 17.
- Master of Arts (M A)
- Master of Science (M Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M Ed)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE d)
- Master of Physical Education (M P Ed)
- Master of Law (LL M)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
The interested candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any of the courses from a recognized university/institute.
For further details, the aspirants can check the official available, the link for which is ,http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
On the basis of merit list, candidates will be selected.
SC/ ST candidates have submit Rs 200 for application form whereas SC/ST/Cat-1 applicants need to pay Rs 100.
How to apply:
- The applicants have to go to the official website of Bangalore university, the link for which is www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- The photocopies of the relevant documents have to be submit to the chairperson of the department
- Those candidates applying for the MSc, in Audiology, Speech Language Pathology, and Audiology and Speech Language Pathology courses shall submit the filled in applications to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Jnanabharthi Campus, Bangalore-560 056.
- The last date for the submission of an online application fee is July 28
- The merit list will be released on August 3.