Ingredients Of Banana & Jam Cake
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mixed fruit jam
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Banana & Jam Cake
- Sieve atta and baking soda together. Keep aside.
- Mix brown sugar, olive oil and jam together. Use a blender to do so. Add mashed bananas, whiz the blender till the banans are pureed.
- Now, add eggs and vanilla essence and blend again for 3-4 seconds.
- Gradually mix the flour with the banana mixture. Mix till the batter is smooth.
- Grease the cake tin and dust it with a little flour.
- Pour the mixture in the tin and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 25-30 minutes in an oven.