- 175 grams flour
- 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 grams chopped walnuts
- In a bowl put flour, sodium bicarbonate and baking powder.
- Into another bowl put caster sugar, butter and whisk until it’s light and fluffy. While whisking add 1 egg at a time.
- Add the mashed bananas, vanilla essence along with the chopped walnuts and mix.
- Slowly put in the flour and mix again.
- Put the mixture into a loaf tin with butter paper at the bottom.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees for about 1 hour.