2 Bananas, very ripe
Baking & spices
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1 Pinch Salt
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/3 cup Butter
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin. Melt butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add the egg, mix well.
- Stir in the flour and the milk.
- Pour into the prepared tin, sprinkle with a tablespoon of demerara sugar to give a crunch topping if liked.
- Bake at 170 C / Fan 150 C / Gas 3 for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool and enjoy!