1 cup Panko*
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.