- Rabdi ¾ cup
- Dark chocolate biscuits broken 12-15
- Melted butter 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt 2-3 tablespoons
- Condensed milk 2 tablespoons
- Green cardamom powder ¼ teaspoon
- Refined flour (maida) 1 tablespoon
- Cornflour/ corn starch ½ tablespoon
- Silver warq for garnishing
- Rose syrup for drizzling
- Khus syrup for drizzling
- Pistachios slivers for garnishing
- saffron strands few for garnishing
- Almonds slivered and soaked in saffron water 2-3
- Saffron (kesar) water as required
- Line a spring bottom cake tin with a parchment paper.
- Grind the broken dark chocolate cookies into fine powder. Transfer into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Line the prepared tin with ground cookie mixture and level it out. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Grind rabri to till smooth. Transfer into another bowl.
- Add yogurt and condensed milk and mix. Add cardamom powder, flour and cornflour and whisk well.
- Pour the rabri mixture over the cookie layer in the spring bottom tin. Cover with an aluminium foil, tap and place on a baking tray.
- Fill the tray with some water. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cooldown to room temperature. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours and demould.
- Garnish with silver warq and cut into wedges.
- Drizzle some rose syrup, khus syrup and place a cheesecake wedge on individual serving platters.
- Garnish with some pistachio slivers, saffron strands and almond slivers. Drizzle a few drops of saffron water on each wedge and serve.