- Potatoes with skin, non-starchy 2 large
- Canape Cases baked 12-16
- Oil for greasing
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt as required
- Tamarind chutney to serve
- Green chutney to serve
- Pomegranate pearls For topping
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Red chilli powder to sprinkle
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped to sprinkle
- Red capsicum curls for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes. Grease a baking tray with some oil.
- Place the potato cubes on the tray, sprinkle little salt on them, put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill canapé shells with spoonfuls of the baked potato cubes. Drizzle yogurt, tamarind chutney, green chutney and top with pomegranate pearls.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves on top. Garnish with capsicum curls and serve immediately.