- 1 cup flour
- 250 gm almonds, blanched, peeled and dried
- 125 gm sugar, powdered
- 1 Tbsp saffron (kesar)
- 1 tsp cardamom (elaichi)
- Condensed milk as required.
Steps to Make Badaam Puri
- Grind the almonds to a powder. Mix the almond powder, sugar, cardamom and saffron into a dough, using milk only if required.
- Shape the dough into small flat rounds as thin as possible. Place the rounds on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (oven temp: 350 F – 180 C) for about 8-10 minutes.
Source : NDTV