Patanjali Yog Peeth has prepared a yoga training textbook, 'Khel-Khel Me' to teach the students of Primary schools in Goa.
This initiative has been taken by Baba Ramdev to educate the students all over the world.
Baba Ramdev is regularly coming up with new schemes and ideas to educate the people. Book 'Khel-Khel Me' has been prepared by Patanjali Yog Peeth, Haridvar.
About this initiative:
- The reports revealed that the scheme has been implemented by Goa Educational Development Corporation (GEDC)
- The scheme has a six years of time span
- The scheme would be implemented in schools from academic sessions 2016, Director of Education GP Bhat said
- A “yoga cell” would be established to guide the students in schools
Yoga training will be given at Ramdev's Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust) in Uttarakhand.
This decision has been taken by Baba Ramdev to overcome the problems of stress, depression, lack of concentration and restlessness that children face.
A 10-day yoga training will be given to students from September 21 to 30.
Talking about textbook, Bhatt said, "A healthy approach towards education and life can be developed right from a young age via the most powerful yogic practises. Yoga at primary level will definitely help develop an effective system to create healthy citizens for the nation."
Content of the book:
- Book 'Khel-Khel Me', a yoga training book will be based on the NCERT syllabus
- This government primary schools in each tehsil will be selected for introducing yoga education.
- A teacher from each school will be selected as a trainer
- book will be taught to students from class 1 to class 4 only
Bhatt added, “The problems which school children face, such as stress, depression, lack of concentration, exam phobia, behavioral problems, relationship issues and drug addiction can be tackled through this course.”