To check the PNR status of Indian Railways, we resort to the IRCTC app or website. Apart from this, we also check PNR states through Indian Railways official website. Indian Railways, with the help of Make My Trip has given the facility to check PNR status last year, through Whatsapp. Many times it happens that we do not have an internet connection or many travelers use feature phones. For these passengers, Indian Railways has given facility to check PNR status through SMS. Today we are going to tell you about ways to check PNR status online and offline.
Check PNR status without internet.
- Go to your phone's SMS
- Enter your PNR number by giving PNR and space there. Let us assume if your PNR number is 4758126582 then you have to type PNR 4758126582.
- After typing the message you can send it to 139.
- You will get your PNR status once you send the message.
To check the online status, you can check your PNR status through the official website of Indian Railways www.indianrail.gov.in and IRCTC's official website www.irctc.co.in. Apart from this, last year Indian Railways has started the facility of checking PNR status through WhatsApp. Follow the steps below to check PNR status via WhatsApp.
- First you have to save a WhatsApp number 7349389104 to check the PNR status. Save this number to your smartphone first.
- After this you will have to go to your WhatsApp and refresh the contact list. After refreshing the contact, this number will be added to WhatsApp CONTACT.
- After this, you have to write your PNR number and send it to the saved number. You will get your PNR status as soon as you send a PNR number.
- With PNR status, you can check the live status of your train. For this, you have to write the train number and send it to the same saved number. After this you will get the live status of the train.