Reliance Jio has become the first choice of millions of people these days. Reliance has also launched several cheap and small plans keeping in mind its customers' choices and features. Jio has such a lot of apps that the company gives to its customers, so here we are giving information about 5 best apps that you would like to keep in your phone.
1. My Jio Self-Care App: If you use Jio's number then obviously, after the limit of the recharge plan is over, you will also recharge. It is very easy to find and recharge the apps of this app from Jio. You can also know about new offers, validity and many new services here.
2. Jiosavan App for music: You must have known this app as Sawan first but later this music streaming platform is acquired by Jio. Now the name of this app is Jiosavan. Jio users can take advantage of the best playlists and online music streaming. At the same time, you can also buy a premium subscription for better content.
3. For On-Demand Content: If you want to watch some movies and TV shows free, your work will be done with Jio Cinema. Here you will find movies of different categories as well as many original series. You will get the option of many languages here too. Jio is the best entertainment app for users.
4. Live TV for JIOTV: Jio TV app is the best option for Jio users if you want to enjoy live TV shows on your smartphone.
5. Jio money App for Payment Solution: Jio Money is a Finitech Venture by Reliance Jio. With this, customers can easily do online transactions. Through this app, customers can easily send money, pay bill and recharge.