On the sixth day of Navratri Goddess Durga is worshiped in the form of Maa Katyayani. She was born as the daughter of Maharishi Katayana. It is believed that from the devotion and worship of Katyayani, one can easily Dharm, Arth, Kaam Moksha.
To perform Katyayani Pooja at home, one must have the necessary pooja items and follow the proper rituals.
Items Required For Katyayani Pooja At Home
1. Mata’s idol or image, Prasad, fruits, Beetle leaves, Ghee, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri are the primary items needed for this pooja.
2. Devi Durga Yantra Puja Japa Mala, An Energized Rudraksha during the Puja Beetle Nut, kumkum, rice, Red Thread (Mouli), coconut, Bhasma, Ganesha and Lakshmi idols, etc are also required for this pooja
Katyayani Pooja Vidhi
1. First of all one need to Chant Maa Katyayani’s Mantra
2. Maa will be pleased to Havan(ritual) during Navratri.
3. One can Worship Maa Katyayani with Panchamrit
4. Performing Sankalp to seek the blessings of the Goddess
5. After that Aarti of Maa Katyayani needs to be performed.
6. Offer clothes to Maa Katyayani.
Benefits of Katyayani Pooja
1. By worshiping Maa Katyayani one can Remove obstacles those become problem in getting married.
2. Helps women find the best possible life partners.
3. By worshiping Maa Katyayani Manglik Dosh can be eliminated from one’s horoscope.
4. Married couples would be blessed with children soon.
5. Brings harmony to family life.Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures