When it happens in this glitzy world of Bollywood, nothing can be said. Every day people come to star with thousands of dreams, but for some of these, the doors of Bollywood are opened. At the same time, there have been many stars who got success, but she too went into a shock. They did not even know when they decided to travel from Sky to the floor. Alam has been that he fell for Pai Pai. Even he had to beg. Today we are going to tell you about those stars.
10) Shrivallabh Vyas - Srivallabh Vyas died at the age of 60 in Jaipur last year. Let us tell you that in his last time, he was supported by Aamir Khan. Because they were going through a financial crisis. He acted in the film Lagaan with Aamir. A few years ago, he had a paralysis attack during the shooting of a film, after which his health was very bad and he was taking only liquid diet. In 2013, his family was shifted to Jaisalmer for treatment. Not only that, because of Aamir, he was living with his family in a 3 bedroom house in Jaipur by rent. They did not have enough money to handle the family.
9) AK Hangal - In the 70s to 90s AK Hangal played the role of father or relative of the actor who played the lead role in many films. AK Hangal had to face financial troubles in the last days. When AK Hangal was to be treated, his son had no money. Amitabh Bachchan gave Rs 20,00,000 for his treatment. Many more Bollywood stars came forward to help him.
8) Mithali Sharma - 26-year-old actress Mithali Sharma wanted to become an actress by going against her parents. She got work in Bhojpuri films. But there came a time when she stopped getting films. Because of this, she went into depression. She used to break people's glass mirrors and abuse them. The police arrested her. When the police arrested her, She begged money from the police. She made her living by begging. She went mad and was shifted to a mental asylum.
7) Bharat Bhushan - Something similar happened in the life of actor Bharat Bhushan. Bharat Bhushan used to be very big stars of the 40s. Bharat Bhushan, who has worked in films like 'Anand Math', 'Mirza Ghalib', 'Barsaat Ki Raat', and 'Jahan Ara', had come to the day that he had to work as a guard. He had an affair with Meena Kumari. He became so poor that he had to work as a Watch Man in the film studio. He finally died in a rented house in 1992.
6) Parveen Bobby - The last days of famous actress Parveen Bobby have been similar. Parveen Babi died in 2005. She had become lonely in her last days. She is said to be suffering from a mental illness called schizophrenia. It was a genetic disease, with little chance of recovery. When she died, paper and milk packets were found lying outside her house. Her condition had worsened at the last moment. She was a part of many hit films like 'Deewar', 'Namak Halal', 'Amar Akbar Anthony', 'Shaan', 'Kranti', 'Mahan'.
5) Mahesh Anand - Mahesh Anand died a few days ago. His body was recovered from his house in a rotten state, where he lived alone. Mahesh Anand's financial condition was very bad.
4) Savi Sidhu - Savi Sidhu worked in films like Patiala House, Gulal Black, Friday. But a few days ago there were reports that he was working as a security guard to run his house. They did not have work, so they had to do all this.
3) Pooja Dadwal - Pooja Dadwal worked in the film with Salman Khan. But Pooja Dadwal is facing a financial crisis. Pooja Dadwal had TB disease and Salman Khan got her treatment too.
2) Satish Kaul - Satish Kaul worked with many Bollywood actors. But he was also troubled by the financial crisis. When the news about him appeared in January 2019, the Punjab government sent him financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh.
1) Rajendra Kumar - Rajendra Kumar gave many super hit films in his career. But at one time, his financial condition deteriorated. He also had to sell his bungalow. When he left his bungalow, he wept bitterly.
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures