Lifestyle: • Due to modern lifestyle, most people today are suffering from diabetes. Diabetes patients are often advised to lose weight. In fact, due to weight loss, the health of diabetic patients improves.
• According to Health Experts, patients with diabetes remain in blood sugar and blood pressure control due to weight loss.
• According to an article published in Diabetes Care in 2015, reducing weight of 5 to 10 percent can reduce the risk of diabetes. But now the question arises, how do patients reduce diabetes, because dieting or diet changes can have a negative effect on the health of patients in diabetes.
• According to the study, those with regular follow-up on diet, who regularly exercise, can quickly lose weight compared to those who pay attention only to the diet.
• Tell that, due to the high weight, the cells of the body become less sensitive to the insulin hormone emitting from pancreases. Therefore it is very important for patients with diabetes to keep their weight in control.
• Make breakfast - morning breakfast is most important for patients with diabetes. By not eating breakfast people ate more than no time in the afternoon, due to which increasing blood sugar levels increases weight too. Due to increased weight, patients with diabetes may have several types of health related problems. According to the researchers, diabetics should eat cereals made in the morning in the morning.
• Take care of calories in the diet - Patients of diabetes are advised to take special care of their diet, because the direct impact of whatever we eat affects our health. According to the Health Expert, women suffering from type 2 diabetes during the day should take between 1200 to 1800 and males from 1400 to 2000 calories.
• Eat more fiber - With the consumption of fiber in weight control, the digi- talation is also better, and blood sugar levels are also reduced. This has been confirmed in many studies. According to the 2015-2020 American Dietary Guidelines, a woman aged between 31 and 50 should eat at least 25 grams of fiber during the day, while men should consume 31 grams of fiber.
• Eat light things in a little while - patients with diabetes should eat some lightly in a little while. By consuming anything in excess quantity, blood sugar levels may increase. But taking small amounts of light ingredients keeps blood sugar in level control. Try to eat more than three times a day, try to eat light things in a short span of time.Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures