If you are busy with your hectic schedule and not able to show your cooking skills then weekend is the best time to show off the magic of your cooking. Today we are here with an amazing recipe that you can try on weekend for you and your family. So let's check out how to make yummy Veg Corn Lollipop.
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup corn, boiled
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 tbsp amchur powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 cup noodles, boiled
- 2 pinches of red edible colour
- aluminium foil, as required
Steps to make Veg Corn Lollipop
- Mix all the ingredients together and mix them well. After mixing them make small balls.
- Roll them over the noodles and deep-fry in hot oil.
- Cover each ball with foil and poke a stick into it.
- Serve hot with Schzewan sauce.