• Infidelity has always been a tricky issue in any relationship. There is no sure-shot way to know if one day you would become a victim be a determining factor to predict if he or of infidelity. However, a recent study done on this subject pointed out how your partner’s profession might she is likely to cheat on you. Surprised?
• Ashley Madison, a dating site for married people, surveyed more than 1,000 users and suggested people belonging to these 13 professional fields were more likely to be an unfaithful partner.
• Politics held the 13th spot on this list. However, only one per cent of the participants (both male and female) who took part in the study were from this field. That’s quite surprising, isn’t it? The other professions that were present at the bottom of this list were from the fields of agriculture, legal sector, arts and entertainment.
• Some fields require professionals to have great social skills and maintain good rapport with their peers. Interestingly, 4 per cent female participants and 8 per cent male participants worked in marketing and communications, which was placed on the ninth spot. The other fields included social work, retail and hospitality.
• About eight per cent of females and nine per cent male participants worked in the financial sector. Also, four per cent of the members of this dating service belonged to the education sector (think teachers, lecturers, administrators).
• Setting your own venture requires you to step out of your comfort zone, meet new people and work day in and day out. Sometimes, spending most of your day outside the home and not spending quality time with your partner becomes the reason for infidelity in many cases. Entrepreneurship turned out to be the fourth most popular profession on this list among the Ashley Madison users.
• IT sector was on the third spot on this list and medical on second. Shockingly, 23 per cent of females worked in this field in comparison to about five per cent male participants.
• Trades (including jobs in construction, plumbing, wielding) was the most popular career field amongst the users. Four per cent of the participants were female and whopping 29 per cent male participants worked in this profession.Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures