Cleanliness in the house is very important for us because there is a clean flow of positive energy where there is a positive energy flow but where there is dirt there is negative energy. We use all the broom to clean the house. According to Vaastu Shastra, Jhadoo and Lakshmi Maa have a deep relationship. if we use the broom in the right way top clean our house then Lakshmiji prefers to live in that clean house, but when we disgrace or disrespect the broom, difficulties arise in the house.
It is said from the beginning that Lakshmi ji never lives in a house where there is humiliation in the broom. There are many Vaastu tips associated with a broom which people do not know about and they make mistakes. If you want to get happiness and prosperity, you should not insult the broom. In today's article, we are going to tell you some specific things related to the broom.
- The broom should never be kept in the open space. It should always be with such people where no one else is watching.
- The broom should not be kept standing because it is considered inauspicious. The broom should always remain parallel to the ground.
- Never should the broom be kept in the bedroom because it causes a crack between the couple.
- The broom should not burn anytime because it discourages Mahalaxmi.
- There should not be a broom in the dining hall because it has health problems.
- Tuesday, Saturday and Amavasya day is considered to be auspicious for buying a broom.
- Mother Lakshmi lives in the house where there is cleanliness. We use all the broom to clean. Hence the broom is considered as the form of mother Lakshmi and should always be respected.
- A small broom that appears normal is very influential in our lives. If we respect it, then it is auspicious for our mother Lakshmi and happiness and prosperity in our lives. But if we disrespect the broom, then Lakshmi Mata becomes annoyed and there are poverty and trouble in life.
- If any member of the household is going out of the house then we should not use broom immediately after his departure, but it should be done after 1 or 2 hours. Because doing so will make obstructions on the route of that member.
- The old broom should not be thrown out of the house by on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. The new moon day is considered to be the best time to throw a broom
- We should not touch our feet on the broom, because the broom is another form of Lakshmi.
- A broom should be applied before sunset.