Rakshabandhan is a festival that strengthens the relationship of brother and sister in advance. On this day, the sisters bring Rakhi's from the market for their brother and bind them on their wrist. In return, the brother gives a gift to his sister. Therefore, today we have come up with a collection of Rakhis with beautiful designs for this opportunity of Raksha Bandhan.
Beautiful Rakhi's Collection
1. These are handmade Rakhi's, which are made using paper and cardboard. They are designed using stones in different colours.
2. Diamond and pearls have been used with clothes and yarn in designs of these beautiful ones.
3. This kind of Rakhi is most liked. In this, beads and stones, cloured threads etc. have been designed using a great way.
4. A stylish look has been made using plastics, rubber and pearls in the designs of this chamber Rakhi.
5. The attractive designs of these creations will take everyone's mind. In their designs, cloth, stones and beads etc. have been used with silk thread. Click on this video to see other beautiful and stylish activities.