The Rajasthan day is being celebrated on 30th march every year. But this time it is going to be special because Rajasthan forum has been decided to organise Rajasthan day photography contest, Where photographers and other can upload their best picture of Rajasthan and can get huge amount of prize money. Its all depend upon your love for the desert beauty.
Rajasthan Forum is a platform formed by group of Artisans from Rajasthan, who with thier passion, determination and dedication have made a milestone. It is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
Members of the Rajasthan Forum are involved in the field of art, culture, dance, theater music, and various performing arts. Members have come together in their personal capacity to share experiences of expertise to guide various social cultural development projects undertaken for the betterment of the society.
How to participate
If you want to participate in this contest than you can send your entries on rajasthanforumphotocontest Last date Of submission is 31st March 2019 and if you want to know more about Rajasthan, Rajasthan culture, historic places, food and diversity then must download the app Rajasthan Tourism.
Winners of the contest will get huge Prize amount Upto ₹4 Lakh. First winner will get big prize amount of Rs.1,00,000. Second winner will get amount of Rs. 50,000. Similarly third and fourth winner will get Rs. 25,000 and 10,000 respectively. So show your photography magic and don't miss this opportunity.
Rules and Regulations for the contest
Submission of Entries
- One just need to thing keep in mind that photograph, in its entirety, the original material taken by the competition entrant. By entering competition, entrant represents, accepts, and warrants that the submitted picture is entirely an original masterpiece created by the Entrant, and photo's copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy or promotion Intellectual property rights do not violate any person or organization, and others parties do not have right, claim, title or interest in the photograph of entrant.
- Size of the image should be more than 2 MB that is submitted online and organizers can request later high resolution images. As winning picture can be printed and displayed that's why original image should be at least 2 MB in size. If required, the shortlisted finalists will be notified via email to submit their original images within a week for judging.
- The presented image should be at least 1,600 pixels wide for a horizontal image and 1,600 pixels long for a vertical image in JPEG format.
- Manipulating picture digitally that distorts reality of image is not allowed. Some basic enhancements such as contrast adjustment, acuity or simple harvest will be allowed.
- Each participant who is participating in the contest can only present (3) images.
- Captions should be complete and accurate, enough to make them aware of the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disapproval or misinterpretation of the origin of your material is the reason for ineptitude.
- The sole and unexpected discretion of the sponsor in the photo should not be obscene, provocative, abusive, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- Photos should not be with watermark as they are not acceptable. Unless the sponsor receives a non-watermark version of admission within ten (10) days after its request, the entry will be declared ineligible.
- Submitted images will not refund to participate and the image submitted by the entrant must contains name of the participant and where the image was taken. Eg. Krishna Singh XYZ DESERT 1
- Participants are entirely responsible for all entry-related costs.
- The competition is open to all nationalities till the submission entries are based on the state of Rajasthan.
- The contest is NOT open to previous winners of #MeriAankhonSeRajasthan Photography Contest.
- Person who belongs to 16 to 60 years age group is open to participate in this.
- Images that have won prizes in previous competitions or which have been used for business purposes and / or have been published, will not be eligible.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-interchangeable for cash or kind.
- The organizer has the right to change and replace the prizes of competition and / or modify the rules and regulations of competition without prior notice.
- Any tax will be borne by the winner regarding the cash award.
- If the organizers want, they can increase the number of prizes.
Judging & Results
- Winner of the participate and image will be selected by the judging panel. No correspondence related to selection process and decision will be entertained.
- The panel of judges will appraise the images based on the following criteria:
- Artistic/visual appeal.
- The extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- The images will be judged on the basis of the subject's originality, creativity and relevance.
- The Judging Panel does not have the right to award the prizes if the picture presented in the award does not meet the requirements stated in this document.
- Winners of the contest will also be notified via email.
- By presenting an image for the competition, the participant must be agree with the competition rules and regulations.
- Although the organizer will take proper care during the collection, selection and storage of pictures, but it will not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of images.