The All India Muslim Personal Law Board will file a review petition on the Supreme Court's verdict on the Ayodhya case, as well as five acres of land at an alternative location for the mosque by the Supreme Court. The decision was taken at a meeting of the Executive Members of the Board headed by Maulana Syed Rabe Hasan Nadvi, Chairman of the Board at Mumtaz PG College, Lucknow. After the meeting, the board members conferred the information about the case. Let us know the five main things announced in the press conference after the meeting of the Muslim Personal Law Board ...
1. At the AIMPLB meeting, it was decided to file a review petition on the Ayodhya verdict. After the meeting, it was said that no land would be accepted for the mosque at another location. All India Muslim Personal Law Board member Syed Kasil Rasool Ilyas said that the board has decided to file a review petition after the Supreme Court's decision in the Ayodhya case.
2. Arshad Madani, president of Jamiat Ulama Hind, said that a review petition should be filed on Ayodhya. Madani said that despite 100% reconsideration petition will be rejected, it is our right to file it.
3. Madani said, 'We know the reconsideration petition in the Supreme Court will be 100 percent dismissed. But it is our right to file a review petition and we should use it.
4. AIMPLB said it would not accept the offer of land. Significantly, the Supreme Court had given the verdict on Ayodhya to give five acres of land for the mosque. Maulana Mahmood Madani, general secretary of the Muslim organization Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind left the meeting.
5. Supreme Court verdict on Ayodhya After going to the temple, the All India Muslim Personal Law Board met on this issue on Sunday. The meeting was also attended by Chairman of the Board Rabe Hassan Nadvi including Asaduddin Owaisi and Zafaryab Jilani. The two major agendas of the meeting were whether to file a reconsideration petition against the Supreme Court's decision and whether to accept five acres of land for the mosque.
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures