India's first nuclear submarine INS Arihant Joins in the navy
India started its Swadesi nuclear submarine in 1998. Under which construction work of these submarines began in Visakhapatnam. It took 20 years for the first submarine to be ready. And finally, INS Arihant was launched in 2009. And from 2016 to 2016, after completing many tests on this submarine, INS Arihant was inducted into the Indian Navy in 2016.
INS Arihant A Look -
- The meaning of Arihant in the Sanskrit language is the Destroyer of Earth
- INS Arihant is India's first indigenous nuclear submarine.
- With the joining of this submarine army, India has become enlightened in launching nuclear weapons from water, land, air.
- This submarine is equipped with Sagarika Ballistic Missile, which is subtle in carrying nuclear weapons.
- It weighs 6000 tonnes and has been prepared in about 4000 crores.
- In 2018, it has completed Deterrence Patroling
Difference between a nuclear submarine and diesel submarine
Diesel fuel is used for energy in the diesel submarine, due to which the submarine can not stay within the water for a long time. And it has to come above the water to get diesel. And a submarine is on the weakest water. Because of which it can be easily killed.
And atomic submarine uses nuclear reactors for energy, from which nuclear submarines can remain underwater for a very long time. And it is very difficult to find any submarine under water.
What is Deterrence Patroling Means -
Deterrence Patroling means that with a nuclear submarine nuclear weapon, the enemy can move so much in the borders of the enemy country, from which it can easily attack that country with nuclear weapons. Without knowing that country.
India takes on nuclear submarine leased from Russia, in which Chakra 2 has been leased for 10 years by India, it will remain with India from 2012 to 2022 and after that, it will return to Russia.
India has solved a settlement with Russia in which Solar Russia will provide nuclear submarines for 10 years in India for approximately 20562 million. This submarine will be handed over to India in 2025.