Indian dossier has no 'evidence', says Pakistan, As it puts Masood Azhar's brother, son in custody

1970
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures

Islamabad on Tuesday said that there is a lack of "concrete evidence" in a dossier submitted by India. This dossier is about suicide bombings, in which 40 CRPF jawans were killed, Islamabad said on Tuesday as it arrested brother and son of JeM chief Maulana Masood Azhar and put Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) and Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) on the list of banned terror outfits.

This action have been taken by the Pakistan dew to intense diplomatic pressure.

Allegedly, Mufti Abdur Rauf and Hammad Azhar, son of Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM) chief, were among those whose names were mentioned in the dossier India has given to Pakistan last week, Minister of State for Interior Shahir Khan Khan Afridi said.

But Secretary of the Interior Ministry Azam Suleman Khan said : "It does not mean that only action is being taken against those persons who have been mentioned in the dossier.

He added "If we get any further evidence or if we have to investigate an organization, then the government can detained any organization."

The internal ministry said that the action will continue as per the decisions taken by the National Security Committee (NSC).

Significantly, behind the terrorist attack in Pulwama, Jaish-e-Mohammed is said to be involved, whose boss Masood Azhar is roaming free in Pakistan.

Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures

loading...