The PUBG play-man knew the water was acid, and the acid was also done in the hospital!!

386
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures

Entertainment: An incident happened in Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh, which surprised everybody. Online game Pubg was so busy to play that he drank acid after considering the water.

Because of the PUBG game the relationships are broken and someone is very sick. Game addiction is constantly increasing. There was an accident in Chhindwara (Chhindwara) of Madhya Pradesh, which surprised everyone. Online game Pubg was so busy to play that he drank acid after considering the water. According to the TOI news, the doctors saved them. The doctor said that even after the accident, the person is stuck on the phone and is not taking the name of the game. The man who lives in 25-year-old Chhindwara has been treated by Dr. Manan Gogia. He told that he did this treatment a month ago.


He said, 'The man was playing a game in the courtyard itself. A bottle of acid was kept in his possession. He was so busy playing the game that he drank acid instead of water. Suddenly, his health deteriorated and he was taken to Nagpur. When his health suddenly deteriorated then he was brought back to Chhindwara. Gogia said - There were many blisters in his stomach. When his health was not well in Nagpur, he was brought back to Chhindwara. She could not eat anything. Within a few days, the weight was also reduced by 5-6 kg.


The operation of the man was done on February 19th. A man is married and has a daughter. The doctor said, 'Now he is absolutely fine and the weight is also increasing. His stitches were also taken out on March 3. Gogia said that he was playing a game on the phone even during treatment. He said- During treatment, he was busy playing the game. If he is not playing the game, then he sees the film in the phone itself. '

Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here