Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- dill weed, to taste
- 8 oz can non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 baguettes crusty bread
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill weed, until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip. Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 F degrees for 25-30 minutes