- 500 gms yoghurt
- 200 gms fine grain sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 diced green apple
- 100 gms walnuts
How to Make Apple Walnut Shrikhand
- Add fine grain sugar to yoghurt,
- Now, add cinnamon powder and diced green apples,
- Mix well & keep it in chiller for at least 45 minutes. Your shrikhand is done.
- Caramelize some sugar, pour it onto the walnuts,
- Allow it to settle and cool down.
- Pound candied walnuts,
- Serve shrikhand in a glass,
- Garnish with thin sliced green apples,
- Sprinkle candied walnuts atop and serve