Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.
Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Apples 2 medium
- Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla sponge cake 100 grams
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder a pinch
- Vanilla ice cream 2 cups
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing
- Roughly chop apples.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add chopped apples, castor sugar and sprinkle some water. Cook till the apples turn soft.
- Crumble sponge and add. Switch off heat and mix well. Add cinnamon powder and mix well. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
- Transfer the cooked apple mixture into a blender jar. Add ice cream and milk and blend till smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses, garnish with mint sprigs and serve chilled.