- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 2 RubyFrost apples, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup red grape halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cup honey vanilla greek yogurt
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until tender. (about 12 minutes)
- Remove from heat and drain pasta. Rinse with cold water and pour into a bowl. Set the bowl into the fridge until the pasta is cold.
- In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice and chopped apples.
- Mix in the walnuts, grapes (that have been cut in half), honey and craisins; stir.
- Spinkle in ground ginger and stir.
- Add in greek yogurt and pasta.
- Stir until everything is coated. Place into the fridge to chill until ready to serve.