At Least five workers died after inhaling poisonous gas on Thursday morning in an aqua food processing plant in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
The incident occurred in Anand Aqua Exports, a prawn processing and export plant on Thursday, reports said.
The reports revealed that nearly three died, two died and they were taken to the nearby hospital at Mogalturu.
The victim has been found as Boddu Rambabu, N Edukondalu, Eaga Edukondalu, Thota Srinivasa Rao and Jakkamsetty Praveen.
As per West Godavari district collector K Bhaskar, the workers got choked because of breathing in of harmful compound gas radiating from the tank when they got into it for cleaning.
The gatherer said the administration of the water sustenance preparing plant was made a request to stop operations quickly.
Boss said, N Chandrababu Naidu guided authorities to race to the plant and regulate help operations. Pioneer of resistance Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who has been battling for a long while against setting up water nourishment stops in the rich terrains of West Godavari region, hurried to the town to approach the groups of the casualties.
Endeavors to contact organization authorities demonstrated unsuccessful. “Every one of our authorities have hurried to the plant,” a staff member at the organization head office in Bhimavaram said.