Getting nose pierced is one of the important customs in Hindu religion but, nowadays girls even get their nose pierced because of the ongoing trend. Apart from spiritual beliefs and trends nose piercing even has few benefits are mention below:
- Health benefits: getting left side of the nose pierced helps in reducing the pain during periods. Plus, it’s also said left nostril is associated with reproductive organs of female which eases childbirth and also minimizes the pain at the time of baby’s delivery.
- Religious benefits: at the time of weddings, girls get their nose pierced to honor goddess Parvati.
- Prevention from “vashikaran”: females or girls wearing nose pin or stud are free from “vashikaran” which means they are free from being seduced or controlled by others.
- Fashion statement: girls of modern age get their nose pierced to wear nose studs and rings as fashion jewelry which is majorly trending nowadays.
- Helps in spiritual healing: after long traumatic injury or illness people get their nose pierced for its healing factors. It’s a chosen pain which turns out be real beautiful and healing.