Ingredients Of Aloo Bhaji
- 1 kg raw potato-peeled and diced
- 1/2 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp amchoor powder
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- 1 tsp chopped green coriander
- 2 cups water ghee to shallow fry
- For Garnishing
- Fresh coriander ginger julienne
- Chopped green chillies
How to Make Aloo Bhaji
- Heat ghee in a pan and add whole cumin. When it crackles add potato and cook for a minute.
- Now add red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and kasoori methi. Mix it well.
- Now add water, bring to a boil, cover & cook over slow fire. When the water evaporates and the vegetable is dry, add amchoor, garam masala and green coriander.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander, ginger juliennes and green chillies and serve.
Source : NDTV