- 1/2 cup maida
- 1/4 cup cashew powder (grind cashews in a mixer)
- 1/4 cup almond powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp ghee
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch of grated coconut (dry)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease the baking pan and apply some ghee. Use parchment or wax paper to cover the bottom and sides of the pan and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix cashew powder, almond powder,maida, baking soda, baking powder and cardamom powder.
- In another bowl, add ghee and whisk till its fluffy (should take less than a minute). Add sugar and blend again.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls and transfer them to a pan. Add a pinch ofmaidato grated coconut and and sprinkle it on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and broil for less than a minute.