Ingredients Of Ajwain Aur Kalonji Ki Nimki
- 150 gm wheat flour
- 150 gm white flour or maida
- 2 Tbsp ajwain
- 2 Tbsp black onion seeds
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp oil or ghee
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to Make Ajwain Aur Kalonji Ki Nimki
- Sieve the wheat flour, white flour, baking soda and salt together.
- 2. Add the ajwain. Mix the cumin seeds with the rest of the sieved flours.
- 3. Add the oil or ghee. Add water and start to knead the dough.
- The dough should not be soft, but firm.
- Take medium sized balls from the dough and roll them on dusted flour.
- 6. With a serrated knife make criss cross patterns on the rolled dough.
- 7. Remove the diamond shaped patterns and deep fry them in hot oil till crisp and golden browned.
- Drain the namak pare on paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- Once they cool down, then store namak pare in an airtight box.
Source : NDTV