New Delhi. Malaysian Airlines Air Asia is availing 50 percent discount on returning air fares till May 18, for travelling from August 1 to November 30.
The airline states that this discounting offer is availed as a celebration of the 2.5 million passengers landmark reached since its launching operation in June 2014.
The offer is for the seven of the airline’s destinations round the country and seven abroad destinations in Southeast Asia and Australia and New Zealand. The seats could be booked either on the website (airasia.com) or through mobile app or mobile site (m.airasia.com).
However, following points are needed to be kept in mind before booking the flight:
- Advance booking required
- Fares not available during peak period.
- Fares available on selected fare classes only
- Up to 50% discount when one books their returning flight with Air Asia. (applicable to base fare only)
- 5. 30% off on the connecting flight when one book returning flight with Air Asia.
- Air Asia has a fleet of 6 aircrafts and connects 10 Indian destinations- New Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Panaji, Guwahati, Kochi, Imphal and Vizag. The average age of its fleet is reported as 4.5 years.