The Indian Global icon who is making name and fame all over the world. The first Bollywood female actor who made it not just here and in Hollywood but on American television as well, but one thing that now looks quite spellbind about her is how she shines on Red Carpets and her outfits and styles become news. Priyanka Chopra slayed and set the red carpet on fire:
1. Met Gala 2017: Miss Chopra made her mark at the Met Gala 2017.She posed elegantly in a bold Ralph Lauren trench coat which made the internet roll for its really long train with black boots and silver earrings.
- Toronto International Film Festival 2014: The actress walked down the red carpet in a beautiful white gown by designers Gauri and Nainika with side cutouts and black details on them and a red band at the back with red lipstick.
- Emmys 2016: Priyanka looked phenomenal in a striking one-shoulder crimson chiffon gown by JasonWu, with simple ponytail and red lipstick with drop earrings and a simple ring.
- GQ awards 2014: We saw her rocking the graphic print in white and black. The beautiful body-hugging gown was the creation of Toni Maticevski. Those mysterious lips and unusual updo in a bun grace and black heels and silver earrings.
- People’s Choice Awards-2017: She combined her cute outfit along with some stellar pieces of jewellery and minimal makeup look, with hair left open and pink shade of lipstick. The stunning greyish heels adding colour to the whole outfit.