The admit cards of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services (Main) examination 2017 released. Candidates who has filled the application form can download the admit cards through the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in
The UPSC will held civil services main examination from October 28 to November 3 at different test centres crossways the country. The admit cards will be accessible to download till November 3.
How to download the admit cards:
- Visit the official website
- Go on ‘e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017’
- Go on “Have You Read and Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions’ including ‘Technical Instructions’ “
- Fill your required details in the prescribed format
- After submitting, the admit cards will be displayed on the computer screen
- Download and take print out of similar for future reference
Examination being conducted in two stages:
- Preliminary (objective type): Selection of candidates for mains
- Civil Services Main Examination (written and interview): Selection of candidates for the various services and posts declared
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organization that operates under the central administration to recruit staff for different posts in different ministries and departments.