The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has out the admit card for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2017. The admit cards out for all the regions namely, eastern region, western region, Madhya Pradesh region, central region and north western region. Students who appeared can download the admit cards from the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
Steps to download the Admit Cards:
- Visit the official website, nic.in
- Click on the relevant link, ‘SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Cards’
- Enter the required details
- After submitting the admit card will be displayed
- Take a printout of similar for future reference
The exam is listed to be conducted on from August 5, 2017 to August 24, 2017.
- SSC CGL computer based tier-I exam: From August 5 to August 24
- SSC CGL computer based tier-II exam: From November 10 to November 11
- SSC CGL descriptive paper tier-III: January 21, 2018.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was set up in November 4, 1975. The organization works under the administration of India and recruits staff for numerous posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the administration of India and in Subordinate Offices. It is headquartered at New Delhi. Currently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.