The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the admit cards of SSC Combined graduate level (CGL) 2017 Tier I examination on the official website, sscnr.net.in
The admit cards have been out only for students belonging to Northern Region.
Steps to download the admit cards:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link, “STATUS OF COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION -2017 (TIER-I)”
- Enter your required details
- Click on ”Search Status”
- Admit cards will be displayed on your screens
- Download and take print out of the similar for future use
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was set up in November 4, 1975. The organization works under the administration of India and recruits staff for numerous posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. It is headquartered at New Delhi. Currently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.