The admit card for the post of police constable has been released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) on the official website, the link for which is, www.jssc.in. The examination will be held on September 25.
The students can download their admit cards from official website.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Log on to the official website, www.jssc.in
- Click on the link 'JSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2016'
- Enter the registration number or any other required details
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- All candidates are advised to take print out of the same
About the exam:
- Preliminary written examination, main written examination, physical test and medical examination will be conducted by JSSC.
- The question paper will consists of multiple choice, objective type test.
- There will be around 100 questions in paper which will carry 3 marks for every right answer, while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours
Once the aspirants will clear the exam then they will be called for a interview.
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission works under the state government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the state government and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various government departments of the state.