Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad has released the exam date for NIMSET 2016 exam. The students can submit the application last by September 3. The exam will be held on September 19 which will provide admission to students in two-year Master of Science (MSc) Nursing programme for the academic year 2016.
- Students must possess BSc Nursing/BSc Hons Nursing/Post basic BSc Nursing degree with a minimum of 55 per cent aggregate marks with recognized university/college. Also, they must hold a degree of any course recognized by Indian Nursing Council, with minimum one year work experience in government/private hospital.
- The test will be of 60 marks.
- It will include 60 multiple choice questions (MCQs) covering the Bachelor of Science (Nursing) course
- The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes
- The syllabus for entrance test shall be that of BSc (N) standard of the universities of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states
- Students can last submit the form by September
- Admit cards will be available from September 15.
- NIMSET will be conducted on September 19.
- Provisional results will be displayed on September 21.