Staff Selection Commission has released the admit cards of CGL Tier II 2016 examination on the official website. The students can download it from the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
The students can download the admit cards by today at upto 6 pm from regional websites.
Steps to download the admit cards:
- Log on to official website, www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card button on top of the page
- Further, click on the regional link of the respective region
- After the website will open, click on the link '`SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card 2016'`
- Enter the required details in the space provided
- Admit cards will be displayed
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference
Over 14.82 lakh candidates will appear for the examination in 44 batches across 96 cities. Around 1.49 lakh candidates from different categories will appear for the Tier II examination.
The results of the examination will be released in April next year.