The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released the admit cards for Assistant Manager Phase-I online preliminary examination on the official website, the link for which is www.irdai.gov.in
Applicants who had registered for the exam can download their admit cards and the examination is planned to be held on 4th October.
How to download the admit cards:
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘What’s New’, and go on ‘Notice for downloading of Admission/Call letters for the Phase 1 exam’
- Enter your required details on the fields provided
- After submitting, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of same for future use
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is an autonomous body tasked with modifiable and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India.