An official notification regarding Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology programmes (CEEB) 2017 has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on the official website. The applicants can apply online last by April 5.
The exams will be held to recruit the applicants in MTech Biotechnology programme, MSc Biotechnology programme and MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc programmes.
Instructions to follow:
- Read the guidelines carefully before applying online
- The aspirants must remember the password
- After filling the forms, check it very carefully before submitting it.
- Upload scanned photograph (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and signature in JPG format (size should be between 20-50 KB)
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the relevant link, click on ‘Apply online’
- Enter all the essential details
- Submit it
General/OBC: Students are required to submit an application fee of Rs 1000 to register themselves
SC/ST/Physically Disable Persons: The aspirants have to pay Rs 500 for the registration
For further details, the students must visit official website.