The admission notification has been released by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad to invite candidates for Post Graduate Programmes in Management for Executives (PGPX) for the session 2017-18.
Students can apply for the PG programs by September 12 for round 1 and November 15 for round 2.
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned below:
The aspirants must possess a Bachelor's degree in any of the course from a recognized university or institute.
The maximum age of the candidates should be 27 years as on March 31, 2017.
How to apply:
To apply for the exam, students must check the official website, the link for which is http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/
Students will be qualified on the basis of the performance in the GMAT and interview.
- Students can apply submission of applications last by September 12
- Short-listing for interviews: October 10
- Date of interview: In the month of November (Tentatively)
- Last date for submission of applications: November 15
- Short-listing for interviews: December 12
- Date of interview: In the month of January, 2017