The admissions notification has been released by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. The interested candidates can apply for distance management programmes, OPENMAT-XL which will be conducted on August 21, 2016.
The interested candidates can apply for the mentioned programmes for the commencing academic session 2017:
- Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
For the eligibility, the aspirants must have completed their graduation in any program with 50 per cent marks for general category/45 per cent for reserved category along with three years managerial/supervisory/professional experience
A professional degree with 50 per cent marks in engineering/medicine/chartered accountancy (ICAI) / cost and works accountancy (ICWAI)/ company secretaryship (ICSI)/law.
OPENMAT-XL exam is mandatory for the students to take admission in various courses. Those who have taken OPENMAT-XL exam can apply for admission to semester 1, 2017 (January 2017). Candidates interested to join to semester 2 are required to register for OPENMAT-XLI exam or can apply with OPENMAT-XL exam scores.
The students must download the application form from the official website and send the completed form to 'the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068', by registered post/speed post.
The students can submit the application form before July 15 (first sem).
OPENMAT-XL will be conducted on August 21, 2016.
The last date for the submission of an application form to register for admission is November 15.